Office Space Direct Privacy statement
Office space direct headquartered in New York, London was established in 1999 that relentlessly aim to simplify technology to work for businesses of all sizes. is dedicated to establishing a trusting relationship with its users, based on respect for personal identity and information, by promoting the use of fair information practices. This privacy statement covers all Web properties
Because office space direct wants to demonstrate its commitment to our users’ privacy, we are disclosing:
How office space direct uses the information
With whom office space direct may share user information
Your choices about collection, use and distribution of the information
The safeguarding procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under office space direct control
How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information we may collect from you
In order to provide our Services we may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information that you provide (including about yourself, your employees/staff or partners) by filling in the Enquiry Form and other sections on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our introductions and matching services, posting material, requesting further services from your office space direct
contact,or otherwise collected during viewings, appointments or telephone calls.
- We may ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or selected third parties or our partners, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence for customer services and quality purposes.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and the fulfilment of your orders, including the arrangements and
dealsentered with third partyoffice service operators and providers with whom we match your requests.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access IP addresses.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
If you are providing us with information about another person, you should have their consent and you should also consider whether they should read this Policy.
We periodically review your personal information to ensure that we do not keep it for longer than is permitted or is necessary to protect our business.
Where we store and secure your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be
All the information you provide will be held in the strictest confidence and only used for the purposes described in this Policy.
Due to the nature of the internet, the transmission of information online is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data in accordance with industry practice, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use the information provided to us in the following ways:
- To deliver our Services and provide you with information about serviced office solutions, that we are aware of, or are managed by our trusted third party affiliates, other office related products or services that you request from us or which we otherwise feel may be of interest to you (in accordance with your marketing preferences indicated in our Enquiry Form).
- We may provide you with further information about service office opportunities which could include any newsletters, exclusive offers and opportunities or renewals and reminders. This is part of our automated service and a condition of use of our site and Services.
- This is part of our automated service and a condition of use of our site and Services.
- Share your information with other businesses that offer office
move relatedservices, including fit-outs, IT equipment and other amenities suppliers.
- Please let us know if you receive any unwanted communications. Every time you are contacted for marketing purposes you will have the opportunity to opt out of receiving further marketing communications (see how you can do this below under the Your Rights section).
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and any third parties in delivering or brokering your office deal.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our
service,when you choose to do so.
- To update and contribute to our records.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- For research and analytical purposes to help us improve our Services and deliver market information to our clients.
Although we cannot provide guarantees about
Office Space Direct and third parties that contact you in relation to your enquiry or related services are required to identify themselves in all telephone communications with you and will always do so.
Office Space Direct employees and contractors, as well as from third-party companies placing calls on behalf of Instant may be in touch.
Recording and monitoring calls
Calls may be recorded or monitored for legitimate business interests, service quality, training purposes and to protect you and us against unauthorised access and abuse of our Services.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group for any of the purposes outlined in this Policy, including any current or future subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, or receive an investment, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller/buyer of such business/assets or any investor.
- If office space direct or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To any parties at your request.
Your rights to opt-out
We seek your marketing preferences in our enquiry form but you have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes at any point.
You can exercise your right to opt-out at any time by:
- clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our communications or reports; or by writing to the Web Manager, Office Space Direct, Churchill
House ,137 Brent Street Hendon London Nw44dj
If you opt out of our use of your data for marketing purposes, we will honour such choice once we have had a reasonable opportunity to process your request.
Please remember that by opting out, we will not be able to contact you about products and services that may benefit your business. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or their data processing. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your rights to access or correct your information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your information that we hold, please email or write to us (using the contact details provided below). We may make a small charge for this
We want to make sure that the information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to remove or correct information you think is inaccurate. We will make all reasonable efforts to delete your information from our files if it is deemed appropriate.
You have the same rights to know what information is processed by any third
Notification of changes
If, however, we are going to use users’ personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users via email. Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner. However, if users have opted out of all communication with the site, or deleted/deactivated their account, then they will not be contacted, nor will their personal information be used in this new manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our Web site notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post a